Traditional Prototypes, developed by a team of experienced developers, are relatively expensive compared to the storyboards developed by the front-enddesigners. In traditional prototyping, the UI needs to be developed separately and implemented, making it less feasible for projects with a short development time frame. Navigable Prototype is very beneficial for applications with a short as well as longer life span, and the produce is completely re-usable front end.
Not just cost effective, but it saves time as well, as the Navigable Prototype requires only the involvement of front-end designers, while the traditional prototyping demands the actual coding by developers which results in a slower turn around time.
With its proficiency, Pixint understands the needs of the businesses, and offers navigable prototype services that resolve uncertainties related to the requirements. This, in turn, assists businesses save money as well as time and also reduces the inherent risk in the application development process.
Navigable Prototype / Storyboarding services from Pixint involve a unique approach to meet the fast-tracking business requirements and agile technology developments. With a team of UI and creative experts, Pixint serves you with Navigable Prototype / Storyboarding services that act as a catalyst for speedy and accurate business application development.
Navigable Prototype – Where Used
1. If business flow and usability requires extensive user involvement, Navigable Prototype is a good fit and realizes a significant benefit.
2. Navigable Prototype facilitates decomposing complexity and streamlining functionality
3. Navigable Prototyping the applications with large user base increases the use of the application and reduces support costs.
4. When the overall project development cost is high (when it's a large application or requires special/expensive skills) it is cost effective to have a storyboard prior to the start of the development, or in phases, during development.
5. For the applications which has a shorter life span; the clarity in requirement definitions is critical. Given the shorter development timeline usually gets allotted for such projects accommodating any changes while the development is on becomes difficult and hits the timeline adversely.
Major Investment Banker choose
Pixint for UI Design >> Pixint engages with a Major US Bank